Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

[Concurso] - Fansite item contest of TibiaBrasileiros.com ;-)

Colapsar
Este tema está cerrado
X
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Entry #1.

Item Name:

Assassinito Doll

OR

Assassin Doll

Item Design:

Attributes:

Item animates when used (animation is permanent until it is "used" again. Acts like an On/off switch) Also has sounds when used.

Item Animation (when used - loops continuously until "used" again):

Frames:

The animation is the little doll showing off his powerful Assassin weapons (Assassin Star and Assassin Dagger).

Item description:

(I understand that the judges have the right to make up their own ideas for the details of the item, however I'll write what I came up with to see if you like it.)

From distance:

You see Assassinito Doll.

OR

You see Assassin Doll.

Up Close:

You see Assassinito ( OR Assassin) Doll.
    Your very own personal Assassin hired to serve and protect you! ... But really it's just a doll.
    Awarded by TibiaBraileiros.com.
    It weighs 6.50 oz

Sounds:
    (Once again, The sounds are just MY idea, but these can be changed by the admins if they like)

"Hasta La Vista, <Player Name>"
    "Say Hello to my little Friends!"
    "I had friends once... until I stabbed them in the back."
    "Look! Free items right behind you! Oh wait, that's one of my stars! HA! Now you'
    're dead!"
    "TibiaBraileiros.com For the win!"

Allitems created in this post have been created by me (Honourable Knight of Honera). World: Honera.

I hope you enjoy my sprites and ideas and best of luck to everyone.
    Editado por última vez por Honourable; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/277-honourable en 08/11/14, 14:24:16.

Comentario

I will finally say...

its only been 1 day and already there's alot of repititon. just sayin.

However I have some other ideas that are not doll related, which ill post sometime later.

Anyways, I hope my work is going to be appreciated. and best of luck to all.
      Editado por última vez por Honourable; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/277-honourable en 08/11/14, 03:51:14.

Comentario

You see a assassin doll
        He's so cute. but be careful, he is a assassin. Awarded by TibiaBraileiros.com!
        It weighs 15.00 oz.

Comentario

Archivo Adjunto

Archivo Adjunto

• Name of the object.

Assassin Doll

• Description (e.g. it was rewarded by fansite xy).

You see assassin doll.
          A murderer, he who kills with premeditation.
          Awarded by Tibiabrasileiros.com.

• Weight (oz).

It weighs 10.50 oz.

• Should it do something when you "use" it? One of the following options is possible:
          - It can be written on once (e.g., a dedication text).

No.

- It's rewritable.

No.

- It makes sounds and /or has small effects (e.g., "hail fansite xy" + hearts).

"LOL?" "Hail Tibiabrasileiro.com" "Murder!"

• Should it glow in the dark, and if yes, in which color?.

White.
          Editado por última vez por rhkdaniel; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/1588-rhkdaniel en 08/11/14, 13:45:35.

Comentario

Suggested name: Assassin Doll

It was awarded by TibiaBrasileiros.com

Weight: 10.00 oz.

Effects: reacts when used

Suggestion sounds: "Hail TibiaBrasileiros!", "Hail <character name>!", "Don't hug me! You are on my deathlist!"

GIF:

Comentario

- Name: Assassin Doll
              - Description: It was given as a reward from TibiaBrasileiros.com
              - Weight: 15 oz
              - Reacts when used: "Fiuh...", "The Horned Fox? What a joke", "Hail TibiaBrasileiros", "What's this claw supposed to do?" (Behemoth Claw)

Disclaimer:
              I hereby confirm that the submitted artwork is my own creation and that it does not
              plagiarize someone else's work! I know that all entries become the property of CipSoft.
              By participating, I agree that CipSoft has the right to edit and/or publish the item.

Viper Nightmare, 8/November/2014, Christian Pérez Cadavid.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              character name, date, signature real life name

Comentario

ASSASSIN DOLL

Item

You see an assassin doll. It was awarded by TibiaBrasileiros.com. It weighs 18.00 oz.

Animations

wielding katanas...

using a smoke ball and dissapearing...

casting "exevo mas san"...

Sounds and Details
                • <FART...> Ahhh...silent and deadly...
                • Get away from my sight...
                • You'd think an assassin wouldn't have a fan following, but he does...
                • Now you see it... now you don't...
                • Like a shadow in the night...
                • TibiaBrasileiros sent me to kill you...
                • Hail TibiaBrasileiros!
                • What??? assassin stars for 100 gp. each???, Atrad went crazy... that's why I use two katanas...
                • DIE, <Player>!!!...
                • Glows in purple light.
                • Dunno if it's possible, but would be awesome if it could make you bleed when you use it. Also, all the animations should appear randomly.

Sprites

Well, hope you like my submission, good luck to everyone. I will try to upload some more soon...

Editado por última vez por Lupus Aurelius; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/37-lupus-aurelius en 28/11/14, 00:12:44. Razón: You can't handle the truth!!!

Comentario

or

You see an Assassin Doll.
                  Even an assassin needs to rest once in a while.
                  It weighs 10.00 oz.

When used, the following happens:

Animation stops and the sprite is changed to this for 5 seconds:

One of these sounds appears, with an action:

"If you value your life, you should not disturb me in my rest."
                  - Nothing else happens, only the sound.

"zzz.. wha.. who dares?!"
                  - Nothing else happens, only the sound.

"<swoosh>"
                  - The player takes 1 damage. If possible, the player also bleeds for a while (1 damage for 5 turns).

Strip:

or

The animation has a 0,5 second delay between each frame.

Hope you enjoyed this, I plan to make more, but it's kinda hard to come up with different unique ideas. I could not decide which animation looked best, so I added both.
                  Editado por última vez por Kong; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/1566-kong en 10/11/14, 00:22:47.

Comentario

@Lupus

was only a matter of time... theres only 1 prize for the contest... as if that wasn't already hard enough now we have to compete with the master of fansite items? AFF >.< this ain't gonna be easy

Comentario

ASSASSIN DOLL

You see an Assassin Doll.
                      It was awarded by TibiaBrasileiros.com
                      Just waiting to perform their treacherous attack!
                      It weighs 13.00 oz.

ANIMATION
                      • Majestic attack
                      • Burning eyes
                      • Shiny katana

SPRITES

SOUNDS
                      • Don't mess with me <player name> !
                      • HAIL TibiaBrasileiros!
                      • Feel the hand of DEATH !
                      • THE END is NEAR !
                      • STOP! Or you feel true PAIN !
                      Character name: Tsunaami / 26.11.14 / Real name: Martyna
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Disclaimer:
                      I hereby confirm that the submitted artwork is my own creation and that it does not
                      plagiarize someone else's work! I know that all entries become the property of CipSoft.
                      By participating, I agree that CipSoft has the right to edit and/or publish the item.

Editado por última vez por Vaani23; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/419-vaani23 en 02/12/14, 16:35:32.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Honourable Ver Mensaje
                        @Lupus

was only a matter of time... theres only 1 prize for the contest... as if that wasn't already hard enough now we have to compete with the master of fansite items? AFF >.< this ain't gonna be easy
                        Thanks for the compliments bro, it's an honor coming from you. You know I admire you too. One thing I learned is that many things can happen on item contests (like the last one for example, I'm not mad at all but really surprised with the decision of the judges ahaha), so my conclusion is that the only productive thing here is to have fun!, otherwise this is just a waste of time and energy. Good luck to everyone!

Comentario

Thats the goal bro! This time I'm just doing it for the enjoyment of making the items and ideas!

(I have some weird ideas for this contest as I just want to have fun with it! I wish u got first on the last one and i got 2nd (i reallly want a nightmare doll) but tomes are cool too!)

Comentario

I find it difficult to come up with unique ideas.. if the criteria were a bit looser then perhaps we'd see more of that.

Comentario

Here is my Fansite Item ^^ Hope you like it!!!

You se The Murder Doll. Cute, but very dangerous. Awarded from Tibia Brasileiros. It weighs 7.55 oz.

Sounds (when use, it says one of those quotes and glows for 3 seconds):

"YOUR NEMESIS IS COMING!"
                              "My turn to attack!"
                              "Hail TibiaBrasileiros.com!"
                              "I am the most powerful object in Tibia, <player name>."

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nevs Ver Mensaje
                                Here is my Fansite Item ^^ Hope you like it!!!

You se The Murder Doll. Cute, but very dangerous. Awarded from Tibia Brasileiros. It weighs 7.55 oz.

Sounds (when use, it says one of those quotes and glows for 3 seconds):

"YOUR NEMESIS IS COMING!"
                                "My turn to attack!"
                                "Hail TibiaBrasileiros.com!"
                                "I am the most powerful object in Tibia, <player name>."

The item must be inspired on a Assassin Outfit:
                                and Must be in the colors which are in outfit see:

Comentario

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Colapsar
                                Trabajando...
                                X