Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

[Concurso] - Fansite item contest of TibiaBrasileiros.com ;-)

Colapsar
Este tema está cerrado
X
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Congratulations to all!
    I am really enjoying this! ;-)

Comentario

Oh My God... That disappear animation... Lupus... Stahp!

(I'm not even going to bother making anymore after seeing that )

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Honourable Ver Mensaje
        Oh My God... That disappear animation... Lupus... Stahp!

(I'm not even going to bother making anymore after seeing that )

ahah glad you like it man!, congratulations for winning the tibiajourney contest!, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
        I was thinking to make a third animation but dunno...we will see if it's possible to do what I have in mind

EDIT: Btw, it's been around a week without a single new submission...it will be an eternity until Dec 6 if this continues like this... I think that would be awesome if we could submit another concepts just for fun, doesn't matter if they don't count for the contest...just to share ideas, find some inspiration, and release our creativity a little bit more
        Editado por última vez por Lupus Aurelius; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/37-lupus-aurelius en 19/11/14, 19:50:37.

Comentario

Hola, les quiero consultar si para Argentina no hay algún evento planeado, muchos saludos!
          Editado por última vez por Alle of dark; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/1535-alle-of-dark en 20/11/14, 07:57:03.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por lbsilvina Ver Mensaje
            Hola, les quiero consultar si para Argentina no hay algún evento planeado, muchos saludos!
            Este concurso es válido para todos los países.

Comentario

• Name: Toy Ninja

• Description: It's not just a ninja, it's the ninja of the ninjas! It was rewarded by fansite TibiaBrasileiros.

• Weight: 6.66oz

• What should it do when used:

• Sounds/Texts: "*poof* what was that?" "*poof* coff coff coff" "Hail master!"

• Light Color: PINK/PURPLE.

Comentario

Name of the item: Assassin doll.

Description: You see an Assassin doll. It was awarded by a fansite. It weights 9.00 oz.
                Weight: 9.00 oz.

What should it do when used: It should display the "Poff" or the "Blockhit" effects and also display a orange text 'sound' like:
                "You can't touch me, unwise acolyte.", "It's risky to attack an assassin." or "Too fast for your grip.".

I don't consider any writable, glowing or other effects of any kind.
                I know some people have good presentations and everything but it was a last minute so I couldn't do any better.

Kind regards,
                Harmwell
                Editado por última vez por Harmwell; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/1726-harmwell en 05/12/14, 14:16:12.

Comentario

Contest Closed! wait the announcement in TibiaBrasileiros.com

Comentario

Click here to see the Winner! ;-)

Comentario

Lol not really a big surprize.
                      (hence why I didn't bother making any new entries) I actually had some other sprites, but then I read "Must be a Doll" in the rules and just gave up.

It was clear to see who the winner was from the start.

(I don't like wasting my time)

Congrats Lupus (once again)

Just wait for the next fansite to have a contest so he can have a 5th implemented ... (just kidding Or am I?

Lets just hope the next opportunity gives us more creativity for our ideas (this was was wayyy to limited, certain colours, had to be a doll had to be assassin... its nice to be given some freedom sometimes

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Honourable Ver Mensaje
                        Lol not really a big surprize.
                        (hence why I didn't bother making any new entries) I actually had some other sprites, but then I read "Must be a Doll" in the rules and just gave up.

It was clear to see who the winner was from the start.

(I don't like wasting my time)

Congrats Lupus (once again)

Just wait for the next fansite to have a contest so he can have a 5th implemented ... (just kidding Or am I?

Lets just hope the next opportunity gives us more creativity for our ideas (this was was wayyy to limited, certain colours, had to be a doll had to be assassin... its nice to be given some freedom sometimes
                        I had imagined many things about the item before, so I limited...
                        but his work looks good! and keep calm! I'm sure you will win some contest! ;-)

@AllParticipants:

thank you for participating in my contest!
                        yours are the best!
                        Editado por última vez por Alle of dark; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/1535-alle-of-dark en 09/12/14, 23:43:22.

Comentario

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Colapsar
                        Trabajando...
                        X