Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Cup of the world with TibiaVenezuela & TibiaLatino.com!

Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Cup of the world with TibiaVenezuela & TibiaLatino.com!

¡Cup of the world with TibiaVenezuela & TibiaLatino.com!

With the opening of the world cup, we'd you join us to celebrate this important event. We in TibiaVenezuela, want to offer you the opportunity for you win the Tibian soccer cup, premium time and other prizes. Do you want to participate? It's very simple!

Rules

- You must to take a photo of yourself displaying a hand written message allusive to TibiaVenezuela/TibiaLatino and with World Cup 2014.
    - Message cannot be in digital nor printed.
    - You may submit as many photos as you wish.
    - For submitting your entry, you need to post a reply in this thread.
    - By participating in this contest, you hereby grant TibiaVenezuela.com the right to utilize, modify, reproduce, publish, display and distribute your submitted photos.

* Humour, creativity, performance and scenes of your photo could be the key to determinate the winner photos. However, they are not mandatory to judges them.

This event begins on June 12th and it finishes on July 12th

Prizes:

1st place: Dragon Goblet + Champion's Cup + premium time 30 days (sponsored by Cipsoft)
    2nd place: Dragon Goblet + Silver Cup of Honour + 1 game code (sponsored by TibiaLatino.com)
    3rd place: Hero's medal + bronze cup of honour + 1 scroll (sponsored by TibiaLatino.com)
    4th place: Hero's Medal + 1 scroll (sponsored by TibiaLatino.com)

5th place: elven trophy

Can I use special effects in the photo with photoshop?

Comentario

Do I post my reply here on in the original thread? in other boards, are the English entries to be separate from the original thread?
      Do I submit HERE?
      or can I post my entry in the original thread?

Comentario

@Leotelle, yes, while you respect the contest rules
        @Honourable, you may post it here

Comentario

Honourable's Entry:

I finally finished my entry and I really hope the judges appreciate the details I put into this piece.
          Seriously there are alot of little things you will notice!

So its not so much a direct message, but rather a promotional poster featuring many aspects of FiFa and Tibia Venezuela.

I thought that you guys would really get a "Kick" out of my entry! xD

You guys wanted us to make a poster/text relating to Tibiavenezuela and Fifa world cup,
          so I figured,
          why not feature Tibiavenezuela's very own Khax as the star of the show!
          Better yet, The offical M.V.P. for team TibiaVenezuela in the Fifa 2014 world cup!!!
          (Most Valuable Player)

(this is just the scanned version of my poster)
          This is just so you can see the picture clearly with all the details I put into it!

Some of the left side was cut-off so heres a second photo of the entire poster:

Some in-depth details of Khax's appearance:

Khax may be a dragonling, but he's got the moves!

In the picture he is seen Kicking the football for that game winning goal!!!
          You can also see the determination in his eyes to get his hands on that awesome Dragon Goblet he's always thinking about.
          Finally, if you look at him closely, you can see that he is sporting a fabulous Venezuelan Soccer Jersey!

In the background of the field you can see banners with the logos of the sponsors of the world cup, in my version being all the Tibia Fansites!
          (not all are there but quite a few are, and to the ones that are, I hope you enjoy the little cameo!)

THESE ARE MY ACTUAL ENTRY PHOTOS:

I took a bunch of different shots with my picture... some of which I not exactly "holding the poster" because I only have 2 hands and I'm taking self shots however hers a few different pictures of me with my poster and I hope you enjoy!

And some "Making of" pictures:

I spent alot of time working on the picture and creating the concept (yes I see that other people drew dragons) but I promise I came up with this idea over a week ago and have been working on it in my spare time and I apologize if anyone thinks I may be using their idea. As far as I'm concerned My idea is original.

Submitted by:
          Honourable Knight of Honera
          ​World: Honera
          Editado por última vez por Honourable; http://foros.tibiavenezuela.com/member/277-honourable en 10/07/14, 19:46:44.

Comentario

Does it ends July 12th 23:59 pm? or July 11th 23:59 pm? Also, is it CEST time or local time?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Honourable Ver Mensaje
              Honourable's Entry:
              you know your chances are futile when this guy enters hahaha, looks good

ill try to post mine today!

Comentario

Hey Rani! good to see a familiar face!

Well I appreciate that, (however this year has been very tough for contests with alot of talented people and thus I've had no success yet...)

And if you think my entry is good, well There have been alot of VERY good entries posted on the original thread yesterday and today.
                Some of which I can EASILY say are far superior than mine.

I've worked very hard the past few months and entered many contests recently with no luck at all (except for the recent tibialatina one, which I got 3rd , thank you again guys btw) and I would really really like to go home with a goblet, (don't we all? haha) but I won't be upset if I dont, because there are some seriously amazing entries I've seen.
                Heck, I'll be happy if I go home with anything after the entries posted in the last few days haha.

It's the judges decision after all not ours.

But its not ALL about winning, these contests are also meant for us to have some fun!

I think this will be one hard competition for the judges, however I think we all deserve a pat on the shoulder for the work we've all done.

With all that said,

Best of luck to everyone
                May the best man (or woman) win

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Honourable Ver Mensaje
                  Honourable's Entry:

I finally finished my entry and I really hope the judges appreciate the details I put into this piece.
                  Seriously there are alot of little things you will notice!

So its not so much a direct message, but rather a promotional poster featuring many aspects of FiFa and Tibia Venezuela.

I thought that you guys would really get a "Kick" out of my entry! xD

You guys wanted us to make a poster/text relating to Tibiavenezuela and Fifa world cup,
                  so I figured,
                  why not feature Tibiavenezuela's very own Khax as the star of the show!
                  Better yet, The offical M.V.P. for team TibiaVenezuela in the Fifa 2014 world cup!!!
                  (Most Valuable Player)

(this is just the scanned version of my poster)
                  This is just so you can see the picture clearly with all the details I put into it!

Some of the left side was cut-off so heres a second photo of the entire poster:

Some in-depth details of Khax's appearance:

Khax may be a dragonling, but he's got the moves!

In the picture he is seen Kicking the football for that game winning goal!!!
                  You can also see the determination in his eyes to get his hands on that awesome Dragon Goblet he's always thinking about.
                  Finally, if you look at him closely, you can see that he is sporting a fabulous Venezuelan Soccer Jersey!

In the background of the field you can see banners with the logos of the sponsors of the world cup, in my version being all the Tibia Fansites!
                  (not all are there but quite a few are, and to the ones that are, I hope you enjoy the little cameo!)

THESE ARE MY ACTUAL ENTRY PHOTOS:

I took a bunch of different shots with my picture... some of which I not exactly "holding the poster" because I only have 2 hands and I'm taking self shots however hers a few different pictures of me with my poster and I hope you enjoy!

And some "Making of" pictures:

I spent alot of time working on the picture and creating the concept (yes I see that other people drew dragons) but I promise I came up with this idea over a week ago and have been working on it in my spare time and I apologize if anyone thinks I may be using their idea. As far as I'm concerned My idea is original.

Submitted by:
                  Honourable Knight of Honera
                  ​World: Honera
                  It's Incredible men! Congratulations!

Comentario

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Colapsar
                  Trabajando...
                  X