Datos de personaje

Character: Maagoh
Servidor: Magera
Profesión: Druid
Premium:
Promoción:
Arrow Deepling Outfits.

Deepling Outfits.

El Deepling es uno de los diecisiete outfits disponibles para jugadores Premium obtenibles mediante Quest. El mismo fue introducido en el Actualizacion de Invierno 9.4 junto a la nueva area, Quirefang.

INDISPENSABLE LEER la Guía sobre Liquid Black Quest, creada por Keimith:

Outfit.

Items Necesarios:
 Seashell Book (Amarillo).
 Seashell Book (Azul).
 Seashell Book (Verde).

Una vez que obtengamos los tres libros, usaremos cada uno. Luego iremos al NPC Spectulus, en la torre central de la Academia Magica de Edron. Allí le diremos lo siguiente:

Cita:
Player: hi
Spectulus: Ah hello again Player! I still have one or two other missions for you. There are also some taskssomeone needs to attend to.
Player: book
Spectulus: You found what? Well, you'll have to hand it over to me to help you with this, will you?
Player: yes
Spectulus: The first volume of the Book of Death. That must have been written in Lagatos's final days. A very dark tone underlies these writings. ...
Spectulus: Mh. Hm. He talks about a change, a transformation. Something has happened to the creatures of the deep that turned them towards war. ...
Spectulus: We need all three books if we want to unravel this mystery.
Spectulus: You found another volume of the Book of Death? Well, I need to see this one. Will you give it to me?
Spectulus: The second volume of the Book of Death. It seems the Deeplings were indeed changed by an outside force of some kind. They turned against each other, started to suppress certain castes. ...
Spectulus: There is only one other book needed to unravel this mystery.
Spectulus: You found another volume of the Book of Death? Well, I need to see this one. Will you give it to me?
Spectulus: The third volume of the Book of Death. Mmh, mh. So the 'blackness' found them. They rule the 'black void' - I assume the deeper parts of the sea - and they will 'conquer the surface'. ...
Spectulus: 'And they will walk the path of pain', also, 'they will be followed by a trail of blood' and finally, 'their work is cruel, their reward death'. It gets quite dark from there on, though. ...
Spectulus: Now that I have read all three books it is clear that an outside force, something unknown, was manipulating the Deeplings. ...
Spectulus: They were never the peaceful type but they would never deny the heir of their culture to take part in a full-scale war. ...
Spectulus: The oppression of the lesser Deeplings, destruction of knowledge, abandoning their libraries and cult sites - someone WANTED them to do all this. ...
Spectulus: Why? I don't know. What to do? I don't know either. I can, however, still help you as good as I can from here. ...
Spectulus: During my failed expedition, I also found some kind of armor. It was broken but I managed to complete it using some rare materials from my stock. ...
Spectulus: This thing is quite heavy but should work just perfectly underwater. I hope this will help you on your quest to find out what really is going on in these depths.
Primer Addon.

Metodo de obtención desconocido…

Helmet.

Items Necesarios:
 Small Golden Anchor.

Para este Addon necesitamos ir al NPC Navigator, ubicado en Quirefang en el Stage 3. Para poder llegar al NPC necesitaremos utilizar nuestra Small Golden Anchor en una gran ancla dorada para ser transportados. Allí le diremos lo siguiente para obtener nuestro addon y un achievement:

Cita:
Hi
Helmet
Yes
O también le podemos decir lo siguiente:

Cita:
Player: hi
Navigator: (riddle ruins the format)
Player: flou
Navigator: Lhnjei gouthn naumpi! So. Another visitor. No, don't say anything, yet - I know why you are here. I can explain everything.
Player: explain
Navigator: By entering this place, you have earned the right to learn what this is all about. This is a long story. Are you sure you want to hear this?
Navigator: I was once captain of a ship, the Skyflare. We were traders for King Tibianus and on our way home when we got into a storm. We fought hard to escape the cold grip of the sea. ...
Navigator: I myself did what I could to navigate the Skyflare out of this mess. They depended on me. Me, the navigator. And I succeeded. ...
Navigator: However, when the sea calmed down and the rain was finally gone, we recognised that our ship wouldn't move. It wasn't my fault. ...
Navigator: There was a strong gale and we could already see this island on the horizon. There were seagulls all around the Skyflare to lead us to dry land. But the ship did not move a single inch. It was NOT my fault. ...
Navigator: We dived under the bow and saw that it was stuck right on the tip of a sharp rock. The world below us was treacherous, we could see large underwater mountains and a labyrinthine system of caves and holes. ...
Navigator: Some of my men panicked and hijacked the dinghies to reach the island, others tried to swim. I remained on the ship. It was not my FAULT. It was not. ...
Navigator: Do you have enough, can I stop?
Player: no
Navigator: When none of my men returned, I forced myself to make a decision. Either dying on this dead ship or plunging into the liquid black beneath. ...
Navigator: In my desperation my thoughts fell onto a strange armor - a gift from a trader we dealt with just before the storm. Strange ornaments and fish-like elements decorated this armor. We thought it would fit just perfectly into the captain's cabin. ...
Navigator: He said something like a 'blessed breath' and 'to subdue the drift'. We thought he wanted to sell us worthless decoration and make it look interesting. If I had only listened to what he said. ...
Navigator: I figured that this thing would have something to do with diving or at least protect me from the icy water. I put it on, grabbed a shimmer glower from our storage to light my path and jumped in. ...
Navigator: Do you want me to go on?
Navigator: Hmpf. The armor was working. After some time I was surrounded by darkness and could only see as far as my shimmer glower would me allow to. But I didn't feel the cold - I could even breathe through that helmet. ...
Navigator: I dived into the deep black. Across rugged mountains, vast fields of kelp, swarms of strange fish. ...
Navigator: And then I laid my eyes on a creature I have never seen before. I now know that they call themselves Njey. You would call them the 'Creatures of the Deep' or 'Deeplings'. ...
Navigator: I am now convinced that when they first saw me descending in that suit with the light of the shimmer glower encompassing me, they took me for their God King Qjell. And that's when it all started to make sense. Don't you agree?
Navigator: Of course you do. And they did, too. They obeyed me. They adored me. They followed me. ...
Navigator: I learnt everything about their culture, their life, their goals and their problems. I found out about vile insect-like creatures inhabiting the surface of the island. And their waiting for the return of Qjell. ...
Navigator: I practically rewrote their history. I WAS THE SECOND COMING. I WAS QJELL. I, THE NAVIGATOR. ...
Navigator: And I navigated them out of their miserable lives. Away from their petty interests. I led them to a greater purpose - to form chaos out of order, to bring back the storm to the seas and to make THINGS MOVE. Do you want to hear the rest as well?
Navigator: I control EVERYTHING from this room, navigating the fate of this land for more than a century now. Can you see all these funnels? My voice travels through them and throughout everything down here! ...
Navigator: The stones on the beach? The trader up there? That was ME ALL THE TIME! I lured YOU into creating all this chaos up there and down here! ...
Navigator: You thought you could choose sides? Think again! I nearly led you into the destruction of two species! ME, THE NAVIGATOR! I CONTROL YOU, I OWN YOU! QJELL AFAR GOU JEY!
Player: helmet
Navigator: NAAAAARGH. If you promise to leave me alone and NOT TO TELL MY SECRET to anyone - you can have one. ...
Navigator: NO! Not the one I'm wearing. I am BOUND to this device. This suit has granted me a longer life. However, once you have spent a certain time with this - there is no turning back if you know what I mean. ...
Navigator: The armor will merge with your very body. Holding you captive, holding your life in its hands like a ransom. ...
Navigator: Using Deepling craft and various components from down here, I created several spare helmets - just in case this one gets damaged. If you return that small golden anchor to me, you can have one. Will you?
Navigator: Then take this one. And remember: DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT ME OR ANYTHING YOU HAVE HEARD HERE TODAY.
NOTA: De esta forma obtenemos el addon sin el Achievement.

Visita mi Guía:
Outfits & Addons.

Última edición por dAlberto06 fecha: 22-03-2012 a las 04:57:14
dAlberto06 está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 21-03-2012, 22:34:11   #2
er mag
Ciudadano TibiaVenezuela

Datos de personaje

Character: er mag
Servidor: astera
Profesión: Sorcerer
Premium:
Promoción:
Predeterminado

omg el primer addon ya lo e visto todavia no saben como obtenerlo?
Antiguo 22-03-2012, 04:59:35   #3
dAlberto06
Principiante de Khax

Datos de personaje

Premium:
Promoción:
Predeterminado

Cita:
Empezado por er mag Ver Mensaje
omg el primer addon ya lo e visto todavia no saben como obtenerlo?
Es necesario estar en el tercer stage de Liquid Black Quest para poder obtener el addon. Al comienzo de la guía se encuentra una guía, valga la redundancia, creada por Kaimith de como obtener el mismo.

Visita mi Guía:
Outfits & Addons.

Antiguo 26-03-2012, 23:59:18   #4
er mag
Ciudadano TibiaVenezuela

Datos de personaje

Character: er mag
Servidor: astera
Profesión: Sorcerer
Premium:
Promoción:
Predeterminado

:o ok ty buena guia mano
Antiguo 22-06-2012, 09:28:09   #5
Lana Vaja
Rookguardian

Predeterminado npc navigator addon 2 deepling

Para llegar al npc navigator ajuro tengo q hacer toda la quest por que yo ya tengo el item solo me falta ir al npc

Como hago?
Lana Vaja está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 22-06-2012, 13:48:15   #6
dAlberto06
Principiante de Khax

Datos de personaje

Premium:
Promoción:
Predeterminado

Cita:
Empezado por Lana Vaja Ver Mensaje
Para llegar al npc navigator ajuro tengo q hacer toda la quest por que yo ya tengo el item solo me falta ir al npc

Como hago?
Primero debes tener el Outfit, esencial. Luego puedes abrirte paso a través de los pasadizos para llegar al NPC Navigator. Recuerda que tu servidor debe estar en el Stage correcto para poder tener acceso al NPC.

Visita mi Guía:
Outfits & Addons.

Respuesta

Herramientas Buscar en Tema
Buscar en Tema:

Búsqueda Avanzada
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación